Finale

 For my last and final blog I wanted to talk about the importance of mental health. I think mental health is a key aspect in our overall wellbeing. Our mental health affects how we think, feel, and act which impacts every part of our lives. Throughout the semester writing this blog has taught me so much about mental health and I am grateful I was able to share it.

I think one of the most crucial things I've learned about mental health is the stigma around it. I think it's very important to help break that stigma. People should always feel comfortable asking for help and know that it is a strength not a weakness to ask. If we all work to break the stigma around mental health we can help build a more supportive and understanding environment for everyone.

I talked about many different strategies to help maintain a good mental well being this semester. Though it was hard I picked my top 3. So my top 3 strategies for maintaining a good mental well being are:

1. Self care

2. Staying connected

3. Seeking professional health

To conclude, making mental health a priority won't be a one time effort but a long continuous journey. It requires a lot of help, self awareness, and self care. So I want to thank everyone who has read my mental health blog and remember it's never too late to start prioritizing your mental health. Take care of yourself, and until next time, stay well!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My why

Put yourself first

Overcoming Negative Thoughts